Public Entities – Emerging Risks
Risk Profile Management is crucial in the successful governance of a public entity. Understanding your unique risk profile score and how it is impacted by multiple factors, including emerging trends like those above, is the first step in developing the Risk Profile Management Program.
The goal of a risk profile is to provide an unbiased understanding of your organization’s ability to address risk by assigning a score to different types of risks and the danger they pose. Developing a Risk Profile Management Program helps control your unique risk profile score through the results of documented and measured strategies vs. comparable benchmarks.
Risk Management Profile (RPM) Program
- 1. DISCOVER: What Is Your Score?
Learn about your initiatives, the unique risks you face and assess the current programs, policies and procedures in place to address them.
- 2. DESIGN: Develop The Strategy
Design a custom program with options and recommendations to improve your risk profile score.
- 3. IMPLEMENT: Execute The Program
Execute the program and strategies designed to achieve your short and long-term goals.
- 4. MONITOR: The Accountability Process
Monitor and measure the performance of the program through verifiable data and benchmark analysis. Adapt the program as your business evolves.
KNOW YOUR SCORE!
Public entities face a unique environment regarding liability. The contrast between evolving exposures, litigation trends and the acute pressure to reduce costs. Aligning budgets to sometimes inadequate public funding creates a complicated web of choices for administrators in the public sector.
One of the most important factors to consider when managing your property liability coverage for public entities is the true cost of risk, not the price of the premium.
Our Public Entities Team
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Employee Engagement
- Compensation Strategies
- Leadership Development
- Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy
- Government Compliance/ Documentation
- And More
Industry Specific Exposures
- Law Enforcement Liability
- Partner Selection Process
- True Cost of Risk Analysis
- Employment Practices Liability
- Juggling Shrinking Tax Bases and
- Swelling Operational Cost
- Cyber and Data Breach Exposure
- Transportation and Fleet Management
- Facilities Assessments and Use Agreements Workers’ Compensation Public
- Official and Employee Dishonesty
- Disaster Planning
Employee Benefits Strategy
- Emerging Trends
- Self, Level-Funded and Fully Insured
- Communication, Education and
- Design Options
- Enrollment Options
- Data Benchmark Analysis
Agency Exclusive Resources
- Ergonomics Review
- Active Shooter Education
- Onsite Training
- Online Client Portal
- Dedicated Claims Management
- Claims Review and Strategy
- Insurance Benchmarking
- Wellness Director/Programs
- Health and Wellness Newsletters
- Multiple Market
- Insurance Negotiating
- Risk Transfer Review
- Risk Assessment and Recommendation
- EMOD Projection and Analysis
- Safety Resources for Volunteers
Springfield | Branson | Bolivar
Schedule Your Risk Profile Assessment
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Meet With Us
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Complete the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Discuss resources and options with us.
- Find the solutions you need.