Public Entities – Emerging Risks
Risk Profile Management is crucial in the successful administration of a professional services organization. Understanding your unique risk profile score and how it is impacted by multiple factors, including emerging trends like those above, is the first step in developing the Risk Profile Management Program.
The goal of a risk profile is to provide an unbiased understanding of your organization’s ability to address risk by assigning a score to different types of risks and the danger they pose. By staying on top of potential threats, we can help you plan and control for emerging risks through documented and measured strategies.
What is Your Score?
Intelligence Quotient For Risk Management
- 1. Examine Risk
We will investigate your potential risk by asking questions to determine your specific needs.
- 2. Develop Strategies
We will design a custom plan to improve your Risk Profile.
- 3. Go Phase
We will work with your to make sure the plan is executed.
- 4. Evaluate Results
Our process continues with accountability and monitoring the measured results of the program.
KNOW YOUR SCORE!
Professional Services organizations face a unique environment regarding liability. The contrast between evolving exposures, litigation trends and the acute pressure to reduce costs. Aligning operations with required budget constraints creates a complicated web of choices for leaders of professional service groups.
One of the most important factors to consider when managing your property liability coverage for professional services is the true cost of risk, not the price of the premium.
Our Public Entities Team
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Employee Engagement
- Compensation Strategies
- Leadership Development
- Policy Review including Medical Marijuana and COVID Sick Time
- Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy
- Government Compliance/Documentation
- And More
Industry Specific Expsosures
- Property Valuation Updating
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber and Data Breach Exposure
- Workers’ Compensation
- Disaster Planning
Employee Benefits Strategy
- Emerging Trends
- Self-Funded, Level-Funded and Fully Insured
- Communication, Education and Technology
- Design Options
- Enrollment Options
- Data Benchmark Analysis
Agency Exclusive Resources
- Ergonomics Review
- Active Shooter Preparedness and Response Planning
- Onsite Training
- Online Client Portal
- Dedicated Claims Management
- Claims Review and Strategy
- Insurance Benchmarking
- Wellness Director/Programs
- Health and Wellness Newsletters
- Multiple Market Insurance Negotiating
- Risk Transfer Review
- Risk Assessment and Recommendation
- EMOD Projection and Analysis
Springfield | Branson | Bolivar
Schedule Your Risk Profile Assessment
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Meet With Us
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Complete the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Discuss resources and options with us.
- Find the solutions you need.