Selecting Talent for Cultural & Motivational Fit
Best practices in talent selection have a significant impact on voluntary turnover, employee engagement and the ability to acquire the right team members to carry out business strategies.
Specific interviewing techniques, particularly behavior-based interviewing, have been found to have a substantial impact on the results of hiring. Interviewing for motivational fit, related to organizational culture and core values, further increases the likelihood of successfully aligning talent to the needs of your organization.
At this workshop, you will learn:
- Before the interview competencies for success
- How to gather in-depth behavioral data
- Interview techniques to identify "fitness"
- How to build rapport and manage an interview
- Ways to evaluate candidates
- What legal considerations you must take into account
GET YOUR TICKET
December 6, 2017 8am - 5pm
December 7, 2017 8am - 12pm
The Ollis Center (South Entrance)
2274 E. Sunshine Springfield, MO 65804
Individual Tickets: $799
Questions? Contact Stacye Perriman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.881.8333.