November 21st, 2019
White River Conference Center
Bass Pro Shops Springfield, Missouri
Culture Wars—Winning the Employee Engagement Battle
Keynote Session #1: 5 Key Principles to Re-Humanize Your Workplace
- Describe the critical interconnectedness of organizational and individual well-being.
- Define key attributes of what it takes for organizations to be ready for the future and the changing nature of work.
- Identify 5 key principles of re-humanizing workplaces.
Keynote Session #2: Shifting Organizational Culture by Building a Thriving, Human Workplace
- Describe how to hard-wire attributes of a thriving organization into your workplace.
- Define how to shift workplace culture at a grassroots level.
- Identify key next steps for leading and influencing positive change at your workplace.
Additional Conference Resources
The Thriving Organization Pyramid
Thriving Organizational Well-Being
Meet the Speaker
Dr. Rosie Ward’s mission started when nearly 20 years ago; she experienced firsthand the ill effects of working in a toxic work environment and found her wellbeing eroding. Since then, she has worked tirelessly to find a solution, so this experience is no longer the norm. She dreams that, together, we build a world that nurtures humanity at work, at home, and within our communities.
As a consultant, coach, author, and one of the top speakers in the country on organizational and employee wellbeing, she is sought after to help re-humanize workplaces so that people are freed, fueled, and inspired to bring their best selves to work—and home—each day. And it starts with fostering moments of insight for people so they can break past barriers and self-limiting stories, step into their greatness, and show up fully, authentically human—in all areas of their lives.